You can simply flip through the pages by clicking and dragging the
corners of the pages, as you would do with a print publication.
When you come to a page that you want to read, simply click anywhere on
the page to zoom in.
- There are multiple ways in which you can navigate through this digital edition:
- You can click once on the page corner to automatically skip to the next page.
- You can click and drag the page you turn.
- You can use the navigation buttons located along the bottom panel, these will allow you to skip between pages.
- You can jump to a specific page by entering the page number in the dialog and hitting enter.
- You can use the thumbnail navigation tool to skip to any page
within the publication. Simply click on the thumbnail icon and
click on the page you wish to jump to.
The search tool will allow you to search through all of the text of the
publication. Simply click on the search icon to expand the
feature and then enter your keyword and click search. You will
then be given all of the results that match the keyword. There
will be a link at the end of each result that will allow you to jump
automatically to that page.
Click on the print icon to see a thumbnail of every page within the
publication. You can choose specific pages to print by clicking
on the checkbox beside each page or you can choose to print the current
Finally the exit option will allow you to close the digital edition and return to your starting point.